From Wisconsin DOT:
Please read the following update on ramp closures at the I-39/90 and WIS 11 (Avalon Road) interchange, south of Janesville; and the I-39/90 and WIS 59 interchange, near Edgerton and Newville.
I-39/90 and WIS 11 (Avalon Road) interchange, south of Janesville
- Due to tonight’s forecasted inclement weather, the ramp closure from I-39/90 northbound to WIS 11 (Avalon Road), Exit 177, is postponed to Tuesday night (May 10).
- The I-39/90 northbound ramp to WIS 11 (Avalon Road) will be CLOSED from 6 p.m. Tuesday to 6 a.m. Wednesday (May 11).
- Alternate routes are required, such as the I-39/90 and WIS 11 (Racine Street) interchange, Exit 175.
- Nightly (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) single lane closures are also scheduled for both directions of the Interstate near the WIS 11 (Avalon Road) interchange.
- All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
I-39/90 and WIS 59 interchange, near Edgerton and Newville
- Last Saturday (May 7), crews successfully opened the new Exit 163 ramp from I-39/90 southbound to WIS 59 – now before the WIS 59 bridge. Please be alert for this new ramp location and follow the signs.
- The WIS 59 ramp to I-39/90 southbound is anticipated to be CLOSED starting Thursday (May 12) until Thursday, May 26 as crews build the new southbound on ramp.
- Alternate routes are required. Signed detour route: northbound Interstate to the WIS 73/US 51 interchange (Exit 160) to travel south.
- Please plan ahead and allow additional travel time to safely reach your destination.
- This work is weather dependent and subject to change.
- For everyone’s safety, please be alert and slow down in all work zones.
For more information, contact:
I-39/90 Project Communications Manager
(608) 884-1230 | email@example.com